This award is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy and above all, ART, much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers and to bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day." ~Arte Y Pico
Now for the rules:
1) Select 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubuites to the blogger community, no matter the language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
Okay, five blogs, in no particular order:
Carol at Charli and Me. I have totally fallen in love with Charli, a sweet little schnauzer. And Carol is pretty darn cool herself. :)
Jen at Jen's Chronicles . Jen has the best sense of humor. It is a real treat each time she posts photos of her amazing garden.
Gina from Patra's Other Place . Gina is such a tender, caring person. I wish she lived in my area so we could run around together; we enjoy so many of the same things. On the other hand, I've learned about Australia from her.
Katherine from Yellow Rose Arbor. Katherine is one of the most gracious ladies in blogland. She has a great eye for beauty and surrounds herself with it. Her blog is an oasis.
Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolate. Lisa is a new friend and I'm so glad I've met her. Her blog is sweet and funny and full of the joy of life.
I had to laugh when I read that Moonshadow from KS Born didn't tag me for the following quiz. She's a tricky one. :) I won't "not tag" anyone but open it to all my blog friends. Okay, here goes:
Two Names You Go By:
2. Mrs. M.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. It is 8:00 and hot; I’m still in my summer nightgown
2. Ummm, a goofy expression
Two Of Your Favorite Things:
1. The swing on my front porch
2. Big hanging baskets of flowers
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. A new camera
2. Someone to scrape the old wall paper from several rooms so I can repaper
Two Favorite Pets You Have Or Had:
1. My dog Seamus, an English Bulldog
2. My dog Maggie, a Boston Terrier
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Watered flowers
2. Watched the finale of Top Chef
Two Things You Ate Last Night:
1. Chex mix
2. Fresh lemonade
Two People You Last Talked To:
1. My husband
2. My dogs
Two Things You Are Doing Tomorrow:
1. A major grocery shopping trip
2. Attending a public sale
Two Favorite Holidays:
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Tea, of course
2. Lemonade in summer, hot chocolate in winter