Monday

My New Find!

I’m interrupting the Teacher Appreciation Tea today to show off my new tea cozy. This beauty was created by Tea Cozies By El Donna. It even has a name "Delicate Moments." Isn't it gorgeous!

Tea Cozies By El Donna is a family business according to their web site. El Donna created the pattern and sews most of the cozies, daughter-in-law Amber is the detail person, buying fabric and handling orders, and son Greg is the financial guy. They make a great team.

I love everything about these tea cozies, from the perfect stitching to the fabric choices to the unique design itself. Just look at some of the choices:

As soon as I received my El Donna tea cozy, I rushed over to show my mother (the original family tea diva.) We grabbed one of her tea pots and put on the cozy. You can see in my photo that we messed up the ties. It looked pretty to us anyway but I have a feeling that El Donna is shaking her head at how dumb we were.

With the holidays coming up, one of these tea cozies would make the perfect gift for any tea lover. The only problem is having to choose from all the lovely designs. Please visit their site at By El Donna.com. All photos, but the last one, were taken from that web site.