Monday

Blogathon Post for Week 3

This is Week 3 for Gracious Hospital-i-Tea's Blog-a-Thon. "Share ideas and pictures that incorporate tea and/or tea themes into home decor. Displays, art, prints, fabrics, and collection all count in this category. Do you use teapots and teacups as a part of your home decor? If so, describe how."


I like to stage little vignettes around the house with my tea things. Friday was our local Cancer Society's Daffodil Days so the flowers take center stage. I wanted other yellow things and looked around until I found ones that pleased me. My yellow McCormick Tea Pot, March's birthday teacup with daffodils and yellow beeswax candles along with a little mirror were added. One of my husband's pretty antique kitchen clocks finished the little scene. Once the flowers fade so will the decoration. But something else will spark my imagination, I'm sure.

I was so happy to receive this award over the weekend from not one but two of my friends! Anita from Prairie Dreams and Carol from Charli and Me both honored me. Thank you, ladies, this means so much to me. And it gives me renewed energy to keep blogging!